Pastors Carl & Tammy Wolfe
Pastors Shorty (Carl Wolfe) and Tammy Wolfe have been married for 30+ years. They have been in ministry for 20+ years and have been leaders in recovery ministry for about a decade. Both are graduates of the 2 year Good News School of Ministry in Covington, Virginia.
God has place it in their hearts to reach out the community of Clifton Forge through the Church Loving Life Fellowship. Both are committed to reaching the lost and to bringing restoration to fulfill God’s plan for their lives by serving His people. Pastors Shorty and Tammy have 3 children and 5 grandchildren and they reside in Clifton Forge, VA.
We have a passion for recovery
At Loving Life Fellowship we use the Christ centered program called “Celebrate Recovery”. This program relies solely on the power and perfection of Jesus Christ. Loving Life Fellowship believes in the healing power of Jesus. We believe that by applying the biblical pricnicpals from the Beatitudes and by God’s grace, anyone can overcome the grip of addiction.
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the eight recovery principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-Centered 12 steps. This experience allows us to be changed. We open the door by sharing our experiences, victories, and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our life problems.
By working the Christ-centered steps and applying their biblical principles found in the beatitudes, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy and most importantly a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the principles and the steps we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power — Jesus Christ.
Our Celebrate Recovery Small Groups WILL:
- Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, victories and hopes with others who are going through a Christ-centered recovery.
- Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular principle each week. The leader will also keep celebrate recovery’s “Five Small Group Guidelines.”
- Provide you with the opportunity to find a accountability partner or a sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups will NOT:
- Attempt to offer any profession clinical advice. Our leaders are not counselors.
- Allow it’s members to attempt to fix one another.
To get involved in one of our Celebrate Recovery Small Groups, simply show up at one of our scheduled meetings. Check our calendar of events to see when our next meeting takes place.
Calendar of events
Get involved in our recovery ministry or join us for an upcoming event!